Groundwater Imaging also offer the following services:
- Electrical Resistivity Tomography images to 200m deep using electrodes at 6.25m spacing in 100m roll-along cables.
- Pipe and other service location using Ground Penetrating Radar.
- Soil Moisture mapping using GPR or EM sensors with probes for calibration.
- Mapping geology using a gravity meter and Kinematic GPS.
- Sediment coring in river beds and canal beds.
- permeability and EC laboratory testing.
- Airborne EM survey consulting and management.
- Shallow Aquifer Recharge optimization for water storage and waterlogging management.
- Water level & salinity monitoring – bores & dams.
- Down hole geophysical logging (currently requiring external rental of tools).
- Towed magnetometer and radiometric surveys.