Links and Documents
Documents of Interest
- Dr David Allen’s PhD thesis 2007- Electrical Conductivity imaging from Watercourses of the Murray Darling basin
- Water Borne Resistivity Imaging for Surface-groundwater Interaction (HERBI) and on-farm-based TEM Aquifer Mapping (AgTEM)
- AgTEM Manual Revised August 2021 (password protected - for access please contact us)
- A History of AgTEM
- Mapping Groundwater and Soil Moisture using multi-depth Electric Conductivity data from towed TEM carts
- Towed TEM survey using various loop configurations ASEG Paper 2013
- Towed TEM for groundwater investigations – challenges and solutions ASEG Paper 2012
- AgTEM North Victorian farm example groundwater investigation report, 2013
- Robust 1D inversion of large towed geo-electric array datasets used for hydrogeological studies
- A paper on Resistivity Imaging beneath a River: "Continuous electrical imaging for mapping aquifer recharge along reaches of the Namoi River in Australia"
- Water Seepage Investigation using Geo-electric streamers ASEG Paper 2012
Google Earth Compatibility
- Download the our Google Earth Compatibility Tool to convert older KML files to compatibility with Version 6.1 (fixes source site location change, differences in Tuple delimiting and other discrepancies). ENSURE you change the extension from _exe to .exe before use and only use if you trust us as a source. Use at your own liability.